Friendcodes
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Agar

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden

Agar Empty Agar

Bericht van Gast 19/10/2015, 05:11

Anonymous
Gast
Gast

Those of agar, msg me

Still learning this lol

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Agar Empty Re: Agar

Bericht van Samantha 19/10/2015, 07:51

Samantha
Samantha

Rep : 5
Agar Beheerder2

Stemming : Supergeweldig! Supergeweldig!

Land : Nederland
Geslacht : Vrouw

Alright, I've been trying to draw in Agarkitty, Dorangenut and Lovergirl to Friendcodes. We all know about what happened to Lovergirl, so she's excused of course, but I haven't seen Agarkitty the last week or so and Dorangenut keeps losing connection so many times that I haven't been able to get her started here properly. I was trying to get in regular agar chat this morning but for any of odd reason I seem to have been banned again (why? for saying nothing? lol). I'll try later, but I could have a look at the online member list; only 42 were on and no Agarkitty to be seen.

Hmm... yeah, you still got to learn lol. You wrote that message in the Music Topic, which is kind of a hell to split messages from lol. But I made you your own topic now Goed

If you look at the top of the message, there are two buttons:

Agar NieuwtopicAgar Reageren

Use the "Nieuw Topic" button to create a new topic and the "Reageren" button to reply to an already existing topic.

And some shortcuts to the proper section (in this case: Fun Corner > Algemeen Forum):

Friendcodes :: Fun Corner :: Algemeen Forum

Also, I'm thinking of making a Agar chat section for those who want to chit chat about Agar.io without being interfered by other gamers. But for that I need the names of those playing the game, so I can add them.

Agar Empty Re: Agar

Bericht van Samantha 20/10/2015, 09:47

Samantha
Samantha

Rep : 5
Agar Beheerder2

Stemming : Supergeweldig! Supergeweldig!

Land : Nederland
Geslacht : Vrouw

I just made an Agar.io chat section (sort of channel) for just a few people to be able to enter. Try it out if you want to, but I'm gonna be off for practically the rest of the day. Got lots of things to do.

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: